I noticed these past few days people looking for information on the process for claiming PCSO lotto prize:
PCSO Lotto prize claiming procedure if you really have a winning combination:
1. First of all, write your name and signature at the back of the winning ticket before claiming the prize at the lotto outlet, or PCSO office.
2. Prize amounts from PhP 20.00 to PhP 5,000.00 can be claimed at any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Provincial District Offices.
3. Prizes from PhP 5,000.00 up to PhP 200,000.00 can be claimed at any of the PCSO Provincial District Office or at the PCSO Main Office in Quezon City.
4. The Lotto Jackpot prize can only be claimed, after validation, at the
PCSO Main Office, with address at Q. I. Compound,
E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon City.
5. If you're lucky enough to win the jackpot prize, just keep it to yourself and don't let the whole world know for your own safety and security (like the jackpot winner who was killed by his neighbors when they found out the truth about the stashed money). You can be next victim of thieves, robbers, kidnappers and can even lose your life that no amount of money can ever buy. Spend your money wisely for even a 100 million pesos can evaporate into thin air in a short time.
How to get to PCSO Main Office:
Commute to PCSO: from Quiapo, board jeepneys going to Cubao and alight on E. Rodriguez St (a few blocks from Welcome Rotonda) in front to the PCSO. Alternatively, from MRT Araneta-Cubao station, walk towards Aurora blvd and board jeepneys going to Quiapo, request the driver to drop you off at QI (Quezon Institute)
Driving Directions to PCSO Office: From Quiapo, head towards Espana, pass by Welcome Rotonda, turn right on E. Rodriguez. PCSO Office is inside the compound of Quezon Institute at the corner of Araneta Avenue and E. Rodriguez (where a Pregold stands as another landmark)
How to Win the Lotto
How to Win the PowerLotto