How to Claim Winning Lotto Prize at PCSO
PCSO Lotto prize claiming procedure if you really have a winning combination:
1. First of all, write your name and signature at the back of the winning ticket before claiming the prize at the lotto outlet, or PCSO office.
2. Prize amounts from PhP 20.00 to PhP 5,000.00 can be claimed at any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Provincial District Offices.
3. Prizes from PhP 5,000.00 up to PhP 200,000.00 can be claimed at any of the PCSO Provincial District Office or at the PCSO Main Office in Quezon City.
4. The Lotto Jackpot prize can only be claimed, after validation, at the
PCSO Main Office, with address at Q. I. Compound,
E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon City.
5. If you're lucky enough to win the jackpot prize, just keep it to yourself and don't let the whole world know for your own safety and security (like the jackpot winner who was killed by his neighbors when they found out the truth about the stashed money). You can be next victim of thieves, robbers, kidnappers and can even lose your life that no amount of money can ever buy. Spend your money wisely for even a 100 million pesos can evaporate into thin air in a short time.
How to get to PCSO Main Office:
Commute to PCSO: from Quiapo, board jeepneys going to Cubao and alight on E. Rodriguez St (a few blocks from Welcome Rotonda) in front to the PCSO. Alternatively, from MRT Araneta-Cubao station, walk towards Aurora blvd and board jeepneys going to Quiapo, request the driver to drop you off at QI (Quezon Institute)
Driving Directions to PCSO Office: From Quiapo, head towards Espana, pass by Welcome Rotonda, turn right on E. Rodriguez. PCSO Office is inside the compound of Quezon Institute at the corner of Araneta Avenue and E. Rodriguez (where a Pregold stands as another landmark)
How to Win the Lotto
How to Win the PowerLotto
Labels: Tips and Tricks
posted by paetechie @ Friday, February 06, 2009,
- At February 7, 2009 at 9:11 AM, said...
We cannot see here what time , what office hours a bettor can claim Prizes from PhP 5,000.00 up to PhP 200,000.00 . And the Santolan Pasig office is not indicated here which is nearest location from the residents of Rizal province.
- At February 7, 2009 at 10:09 PM, paetechie said...
anonymous, PCSO is a government office so the working time is 8-5 mondays to fridays but since it's a government agency, don't expect them to work all of the time :( the list of offices is listed on their official website as well as telephone numbers for inquiries
- At November 10, 2010 at 4:00 PM, said...
i won the jackpot. do i get the amount in full? or are there deductions?
- At January 12, 2011 at 2:53 PM, said...
Can we collect a full amount of winning prices or there are some tax's or mandatory donation to local charity institute.
- At January 16, 2011 at 4:08 PM, paetechie said...
anonymous, there are no deductions nor taxes witheld for lotto winnings. it's the law :P
- At April 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM, said...
what is the expiry for claiming the prize..I mean how many months before a prize expires?
- At May 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM, jonathan said...
was it true, that the winner of PSCO jackpot winner can only claim the prize money after 365 days after the validation of the ticket
- At May 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM, paetechie said...
jonathan, nope. you can get the check of your lotto winning on the day you get there after verification. then you take it out or deposit at nearby banks at PCSO office CCP complex
- At February 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM, said...
i've got four number's in 6/55,how much am i sopposed to get?
- At February 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM, said...
i've got four numbers in 6/55 how much am i sopposed to get?
- At February 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM, said...
ilang araw bago makuha ang jackpot prize.if may nag claim ba makukuha agad
- At May 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM, said...
who are eligible and non eligible to bet/win in Philippine lottery? for example, are employees of PCSO allowed to play lotto? how about their families, up to what degree of reltives? please answer precisely. thanks
- At January 11, 2013 at 3:54 AM, said...
what if i won pero wala akong any valid id? ano anong valid id bang ang accepted ng pcso?will they accept student id?
- At April 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM, said...
I have a 3 digit winning lotto ticket 6/45 for this date -- 2011 Dec 19. Can I still claim it? some branch says it my ticket cannot be read, but the number can still be seen by 20/20 vision. please help :)
- At April 16, 2014 at 11:58 PM, pcso said...
dito sa amin tinanggihan ako nung outlet nung nanalo ako sa swertres eh php 4,500 lang naman napanalunan ko
- At May 24, 2014 at 7:21 AM, said...
how many months is the ticket valid?