Pay SSS Contributions Online for OFWs, Self-employed, Voluntary et al
Allied Bank, Asie United Bank (AUB), Chinabank, Chinatrust, Citibank, Citystate Savings Bank, Eastwestbank, ExportBank, Metrobank, Postal Bank, PSBank, RCBC, RCBC Savings Bank, Security Bank, Standard Chartered, Sterling Bank of Asia
To pay your monthly SSS Remittance, just follow these steps:
1. Open your browser and go to Bancnet Online Website
2. Select your bank (a new window will pop up)
3. Click I Agree (If you've already read the terms and conditions)
4. Click Payment on the left navigation pane
5. On the Biller/Institution dropdown menu, select your category from the list:
SSS Farmers and Fishermen
SSS Contribution - OFW
SSS Contribution - Self-Employed
SSS Contribution - Voluntary
SSS Non-Working Spouse
6. Enter your SSS Number (follow this format: SSS Number + month and year of payment period e.g. XXXXXXXXXXmmyyyy), ATM Card Number and Amount to be paid on their respective fields, select your Account type (Savings or Checking Account)
7. Key in your ATM Pin (or mPIN, depending on your bank) using the onscreen keypad (note the use of scrambled numbers there)
8. Hit the Submit button.
9. You may print or capture a screenshot of the resulting transaction receipt for record-keeping and reference.
this is a free transaction. Not all banks have online banking facility simply because they need an eBanking license from the BSP. No transaction fees required, no hassles, waiting time and long queues at the bank. :P
posted by backpacking philippines @ Wednesday, October 15, 2008,
- At October 16, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Nina Lumberio said...
Hey! Yesterday, I realized I missed our SSS payments and then today, I read Salve's blog about SSS payments. I pay our contribution quarterly through the remittance center here and I've completely forgotten that I need to pay at least our October contribution before 10th of October.
Anyway, too bad, I don't have an account in any of the banks listed above. Last July, I went to SSS to apply for Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) which is possible for BPI account holders but since my account is in Manila, SSS in Bataan cannot process my application. I am surprised that despite all the computerization thing, their operations are not centralized yet! And when you choose ADA, you can pay for own contribution only and not your spouse's. So my husband and I have to set-up separate ADA. How tedious! Ako, suko na. Sobrang hirap makipag-transact sa bangko, sa government institution lalo na pag OFW ka.
- At October 18, 2008 at 8:57 AM, tutubi said...
nina, dapat you opened a bancnet account and pay them both there, problem naman yung pagpondo dun. weird talaga yung mga BPI na yan pag regional. sa metrobank meron pa sila regional fee pag over the counter pero kung may online ka libre :(
- At November 3, 2008 at 7:37 PM, said...
It's been years since I paid my SSS.. thinking of paying as an OFW contributor
Dexter of techathand.net
- At January 15, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Jim said...
I have a metrobank account and I intend to pay SSS online. However I do not get the exact step by step as illustrated above.
1. I went to http://www.bancnetonline.com/ (Bancnet Online Website)
2. I selected Metrobank
3. There is no pop up for I AGREE. All it did was direct me to metrobank's omepage https://www.metrobankdirect.com/default.asp
At this point I have no other option but to logon. So I logon.
4. There is no PAYMENT menu inside
Can somebody help me what did I do wrong?
- At January 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM, paetechie said...
Jim, with metrobank i think you need to enroll the SSS number for you to pay. This is because the BancNet Online website only acted as a portal to Metrobank's proprietary internet banking site. This is different from Chinabank Online where you can also pay SSS contributions as well as use your Chinabank ATM card to pay at BancNet Online
- At April 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM, said...
I hope BDO will also accept monthly SSS contributions online soon.
- At May 9, 2009 at 4:05 AM, said...
....what banks can yu advise for sss ada and online payments? Wala kasi ang bdo kaya mag-open ako sa iba...please suggest some banks which has an efficient online banking....thanks
- At May 9, 2009 at 8:03 PM, paetechie said...
anonymous, i already listed them all there, those using members of bancnet using the facility
- At June 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM, said...
how about sss loan monthly amortization is it also possible to pay online through the bank liste? please help me with this matter?
- At June 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM, paetechie said...
anonymous, inquire with your own bank. even banks not listed here can arrange one for you sort of a an auto-debit arrangement for SSS payments...if not, look for another bank ;P
- At June 24, 2011 at 1:20 PM, said...
how to view the contributions paid in internet banking?
what to do if i open the sss website and try to view my contributions
- At October 4, 2011 at 6:59 AM, said...
gud day!pano ko po ipagpatuloy ang hulog voluntary kz last hulog ko po noong 2000 pa po..ngayon gusto ko po mag voluntary payment pwede pa po kaya yon?tnx
- At September 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM, said...
Hi Ask ko lang po kasi nakalimutan ko magbayad bg sss ko last month ayaw na tangapin sa sm payment center. May alam ba kayo na bank na pwede pang mag accept ng late sss payment?
- At October 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM, said...
Paanu ang format kung ang babayaran ay para sa multiple months.
Example January 2012 - June 2012?
- At October 3, 2012 at 2:33 AM, said...
Paanu ba ang format kung ang babayaran ay para sa multiple months?
Example January 2012 - June 2012